In the Heart of Holland: A Day at Keukenhof💐

On 31st March 2024, we enjoyed so much that it will always be memorable for me. After being sick for quite a few days, I was finally recovering, and having homemade dhoklas after bland food was a refreshing break for me.


Our plan was to visit a local city, Hoorn, in the Netherlands, but as you know, our plans tend to change, so we ended up taking the metro to Rotterdam Central and suddenly decided to go to Keukenhof. We changed our plans until we reached Central and started checking tickets and timings for Keukenhof.

To reach Keukenhof, we had to go to the city of Leiden and catch a bus from there. When we arrived in Leiden, we had some hours before the bus, so we decided to explore the local area.


While walking, we stumbled upon a carnival, which turned out to be a kids' fair. We played several games and won prizes in three out of four games, which lifted our mood and made it a fun experience.

The carnival wasn't far from Leiden Central, hardly 400-500 meters away. After playing, we boarded the bus from Central to go to Keukenhof.


The journey to Keukenhof was also beautiful; the 20-25 minute bus ride was scenic with beautiful fields, refreshing our mood. Throughout the journey, I had a smile on my face, feeling grateful for experiencing such beautiful places.


Upon reaching Keukenhof, it was truly amazing, with so many types of tulips. I walked around the Keukenhof garden until I was tired, but I enjoyed it immensely, especially with my partner. We had fun taking pictures, teasing each other, and ended our joyful journey with delicious food.

Then, we headed back home, enjoying a delicious pasta meal 🤤













Comments