Golden Words-Thank You!

Those who are aware about The Law of Attraction must also know how important it is to be and feel Grateful.
In layman terms, Gratitude means ‘the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness’.

As explained in the book The Magic, by Rhonda Byrne, “Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him”, it is very apt for gratitude.

If you keep complaining, “I don’t like my job,” “I haven’t got enough money,” “I can’t find my perfect partner,” “I can’t pay my bills,” “I think I’m coming down with something,” “He or she doesn’t appreciate me,” “I don’t get along with my parents,” “My child is a problem,” “My life is a mess,” or “My marriage is in trouble,” then you must attract more of those experiences.
Whereas if you regularly express gratitude and feel it genuinely, the Universe gives you even more reasons to be grateful for. The more gratitude you have, the more abundance you magnetize. It is Universal law!

Those who usually stay in a grateful and positive state of mind tend to remain happier in lives compared to those who don’t.

Gratitude is expressed using two very powerful words THANK YOU. However, it is not merely repeating/affirming Thank You that helps but one needs to feel the gratitude as well to experience its magical effects.

One can feel thankful for anything, and by anything I literally mean ANYTHING no matter how small or big. For instance, you can feel grateful for your bed, for food, for a family, for your job, for your watch or just for being Alive!

I had read about gratitude first in the book The Magic, which I recommend everyone to read at least once and if possible more and more in their lifetime. I then researched about it and many things started to unfold in front of me. I later read about the Gratitude Challenge in one of the LOA blogs online.

The gratitude challenge is:
·         You need to start making a list of all things/situations/people you are grateful for and the count should reach 5 lakhs i.e. 5,00,000.
·         Once you reach that count, double the goal i.e. 10 Lakhs and start the challenge again.
·         It really doesn’t matter if you start writing your gratitude list on your mobile/laptop/phone/journal or anywhere else.
Also, there are various apps available for Android/iOS users for free which you can use to record your gratitude daily.

You will start to see your life change in every aspect with regular practice of Gratitude.

Today, start bringing gratitude to your daily routine and see your life change magically.


Start appreciating and thanking. Good Luck & Thank you to read the blog 💙


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing gratitude is one of the good thing which I already learned from you when we were roommates. Thank-you dear❤

    27 November 2017 at 03:11

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment