Let's build each other 👍

I don't understand what kind of character do those women have who constantly bring other women down. You know the ones who have a problem with everything and every other woman!
I myself have been called out on so many times by women around me for everything, literally everything - be it wearing a dress of my choice, visiting a place of my liking, eating food from my preference, talking, working, smiling, laughing - just name it!
I've had my 'good friends' making fun of my boobs, my body, the fact that I'm studious, the fact that I work hard, me wearing something as basic as a mangalsutra! I mean what on earth do these women want ? 
Why can't we just let people be on their own ?

You know you can tell who the strong women are - the ones you see building one another up instead of tearing each other down.

I've always been the kind of a person who helps others, believes in encouraging others, motivate others, lift them up, wish for their growth and when I see such people around me, it breaks my heart.
Call me crazy but I love to see people happy. Life is a journey, not a competition!
When I think about all this, I just remember maybe not everybody was raised like me!


📸: Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram: Uncensored Happiness


Comments