Loving thyself - The best decision❤️


I just want to be the best fucking version of myself.

I want to hug myself, feel confident in my own skin, just be the most amazing self I can be without bothering about other people’s opinions, judgements, social acceptance etc. I just want to love myself for the wonderful self that I am, for the most rawest and purest version of myself.

Why do I say I want to and not just do it ? Because it has taken me a hell of a ride to reach here and get to this point where I really want to do it. Before this, it was only because society told me to, books told me to, psychologists told me to, maybe because that was a way of making me feel better - you see I never really wanted to love myself.

But now I do have this realisation, this awakening that I want to be the best version of myself. Just pure confidence and happiness with the way I am, the way I look, the way my body is, the way I dress, talk, eat, sleep, walk - every single thing!

I want to live life just being ME ❤️

Why to judge yourself and criticise yourself when you have an entire world to do that, give yourself a break 😉

❤️

Comments