Stop being a people pleaser, random thoughts

You have to stop breaking your own heart sometimes and just let things be.
I'm talking about any relationship in general, be it friends, couples, family or extended families. You just have to let things and people be as they are.

You can't fix people, you can't expect them to be as nice as you, as helpful or as kind as you, you can't force someone or something to be a particular way or your way rather.
Never lose yourself in trying to fix some people, it's only unfair to yourself.

Yes, there are mean people, selfish people but you just have to let them be. You can't and never should try to fix others. That's not how it works, it never will.
Also, there's this thing of penetrating guilt for other's actions or behaviours within yourself - just chuck it! No, seriously, just chuck it.

Maybe, now it's unclear but someday it will all make sense - sense of why it didn't workout with some people and how you're better off without them.
When it comes to me, I've started thinking this way. I'm better off without some people who are harmful for my peace and mental health.

No, I'm not the stereotypical woman my society expects me to be who is incharge of handling all relationships in her life, not at all. I'm not interested in being a people pleaser, I can lose anybody for that matter. I'm becoming a woman of my own choices and decisions.
And I'm saying this totally guilt-free ☺

Give yourself a break from people around you who don't deserve a place in your heart & life and then see how happy you are ♥️

Source: Pinterest


Comments