Stop comparing yourself to others

I always wished to have a life like 'others'. I've always compared everything in my life with theirs - leaving me ungrateful, unhappy and dissatisfied with what I have. I always wanted what others have.
However, that's the old me. I am no longer like that but it took me lots of lessons and learning from my mistakes to be this way today. It's like reprogramming your mind allover again.
We end up being insecure because we are always busy in comparing our chapter 1 to their chapter 20, our start to their end, etc.
But there's immense beauty in growing at your own pace. Only you can do the best job in being you.
Embrace yourself.

Source: Pinterest

I've realized one very simple truth about life:

We're all in the same hell, just dealing with different devils.

Comments