Regaining Strength

I was completely drowned and exhausted for the last few days.
Totally depressed, numb, crying day & night, totally consumed between office and home.
I felt like putting an end to everything, my life, my relationships, my feelings but did not have the courage to do it.
Sleepless nights, broken relationships, unfulfilled expectations - just tired of everything.
I was eventually tired of crying and being vulnerable. This is not my 1st time though.
I still have managed to take a decision for myself yet again, for my betterment, my happiness, my strength, my life.
I've again started listening to affirmations, stretching every morning, trying to eat healthy and keep my thoughts positive.
I am trying to pick myself up again.

Related image
Pic Courtesy - Google

This is to anybody who's feeling broken or depressed - Hold On! Gather some courage, get back up & Fight.
I am with you.

Lastly,

Be KIND to yourself 😊

Follow me on Instagram here

#blog #blogger #newblogger #writer #uncensoredhappiness #motivation #motivational #broken #standup #havefaith #alliswell #ilovemyself #courage #indianwriter #indianblogger #peace #happiness

Comments