Life Goes On

Many people will join you in the journey of life - some good, some amazing, some assholes, some weird, some superb - all types!
You will learn great life lessons from some of them, some will give you pain, some will give you happiness, some will break you and some will make you. But, as life goes on, many of these will start disappearing simply because they are not meant to be there. People come and go, situations rise and fall, remember its all preparation for a better YOU.

We shouldn't stress over who left and never let that impact us. Never mourn for too long and stop chasing people!
After all life is all about change.


Continue to appreciate what you have and smile about the memories.



I chose to write about this topic because I was going through the old pictures in my phone and I noticed so many people coming in and leaving with the same pace in the last two years. I've had a really amazing time with them yet they are not a part of my life anymore. I have learnt a lot from a variety of them.
Change is an inevitable part of life and i am happy in the place where i am today.


People will come and go, but the best ones will always stay.

Comments