GoodBye 2017

I sit back and realize only Fourteen days left for the new year to start.
I am awed at how every little thing added up and made me what I am today.


This year taught me a lot of lessons, took away a lot of people from my life, I struggled a lot - But its all worth it when I look back at the year.

I learnt to celebrate myself when nobody else did. I learnt to compliment myself when nobody else did.
I realized a very important thing that Encouragement comes from within. Its an everyday job.

From being vulnerable to getting up strong, from being sad to spreading smiles of joy, moving from a space of self hatred to self love, this year consumed a lot of my emotional energy yet I sit here grateful for all the lessons.

I realized my own strength after seeing myself torn and broken in-front of the mirror. I felt courage after facing so much and not giving up.

The fact that I am an improved version of myself than I was when I was entering 2017 makes me even more happy.
I am hopeful for the coming year because each day will give me a new chance to move ahead, take charge of my life & to improve it further.

I wish you all a very Happy and Peaceful new year.

365 New Days, 365 New Chances..
No Regrets, Only Gratitude..


Comments