Another Chance!

Life is all about a chance. A chance that can be the deciding factor. We always need one chance that can change the game.

This is a very funny incident that happened to me 2 years ago in 2015. I was to appear for the campus drive of Fujitsu. The first round was an aptitude test. An hour after i reached the location, my turn to appear for the aptitude test came. I quickly completed the exam and rushed to the railway station to visit a friend of mine who was leaving Nagpur the same day. I didn't wait for the results.

After an hour i received a call from them stating they are waiting for me for the next round. I lied to them saying i had a family emergency and had to leave suddenly. They then asked me to take permission from my TnP officer and appear for further rounds the next day. I spoke to him and he told me 'Alright, you deserve another chance'. I can never forget this line of his.

Had he not given me another chance, I would not have gotten the opportunity to work in such a huge MNC and that wouldn't have given such an awesome start to my career.

So yes, life is full of chances. You never know, what one chance can do to anyone.


Comments