Soul Sisters By Choice

I never really understood the true meaning of friendship until i met these 3 girls - Asiya, Surbhi and Bhawana. Ofcourse, this blog is dedicated to them.

We came into each other's lives almost 8 years back in Nagpur. I was always the shy kinda girl who never used to interact much with strangers easily. We managed to exchange greetings in the few initial days.

I feel privileged to have met them in a time where we did not have smart phones handy to exchange numbers and connect virtually because that contributed to our soul to soul connection.

From being petrol partners to studying together to our never ending paani puri trips and sudden samosa breaks in the canteen, that time was totally a bliss.
I have made many friends in my lifetime but these are the true gems of my life. I now understand what does it mean to selflessly love your friend, be there for them, motivate them, hug them, cry with them, laugh with them and laugh on them 😁

The fact that we are at different geographic locations today, pursuing different careers, and busy with our own lives has never affected our friendship.
The best part about my relationship with each one of them is even if we connect after a long gap, the bond and the spark remains the same.

The only lines i want to dedicate to my soul sisters is -
In a world where everyone wears a Mask, it's a privilege to see a SOUL.
I love you all so much.


Thats a picture when i had visited Nagpur after an year I had shifted to Pune for my Job.


Comments

  1. Kya baaat I'm vini..very well written!❤ sooo blessed to have you in my life guys! Mere anmol ratan😘😘😘 love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment